quarta-feira, outubro 22, 2008

Hip Hop é tudo igual (advogado do diabo, take 1)

.
Hip Hop é uma bosta, e é tudo a mesma coisa.
Pra provar isso, seguem dois vídeos que demonstram essa teoria.
.

.


Trechos das letras:
SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS

"Women are stupid, and I don't respect them,
That's right, I just have sex with them,

Show me your genitals, your genitals,
(What!)

You're talking to me about stuff, why?
I'd rather see your titties,
Now you're talking to me about other stuff, why?
I'd much rather see your titties,

I can't have sex with your personality,
And I can't put my penis in your college degree,
And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams,
So why're you sharing all this information with me?

It's not sexist 'cause I'm saying it in a song,
That's right bitch, now take off your thong (...)"

(Conseguiu segurar as risadas?)


HOMECOMING
(...)
But if you really care for her,
then you would n-never hit the airport, to follow your dream
sometimes I still talk to her, but when I talk to her
It always seems like she talking about me,
She said you left your kids and they just like you
They wanna rap and make show beats just like you,
But they just not you and I just got to
Talking bout what she can try to do just not new
Now everybody got the game figured out all wrong
I guess you never know what you got till its gone
I guess this is why I’m here and I cant come back home
And guess when I heard that when I was back home
Every interview I’m representing you making you proud
Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud
Jump in the crowd, spark you lighters, wave em around,
And if you don’t know by now
I’m talking about Chit town,

Do you think about me now and then? Cause I’m coming home again
Maybe we can start again.




E assim vemos que essas porcarias são todas iguais e que não merecem nossas nobres audições.
(Fim da ironia.)